Thursday 25 February 2021

A Birth Day Greeting


Working away in the garden today while a faithful friend lies by๐Ÿพ. Significant birthday as I have now outlived my dear mum who passed away all too early and yet is looking down on us ever since.

Wondering how to proceed during this lock-down for the upcoming month of March as my videos are coming to an end and what I've decided is to dedicate each day of the week to each of the seven well-being skills that I'm advocating in my upcoming online course. I'll then share, God help me, how I get on with that particular skill on that day ๐Ÿ˜ and if anyone wants to join in in anyway please feel free to do so.

In the meantime I'll share a few more videos on these last few days of February. May you be well and happy and thanks for reading to you who is still here at the end๐Ÿ’“

This young man was travelling the world and decided to do a gratitude dance wherever he went while his girlfriend filmed it. They since got sponsored to travel even further and record more gratitude dances with people of all cultures.






No comments:

Post a Comment