Sunday 17 June 2018

Sowing a Seed

Happy Father's day to all the Father's including my own!

Today I didn't feel like getting on my bike as it was drizzly and cloudy but I ended up on my bike anyhow. And what a lovely trip I had!

No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing. I put on a warmer dress, legging and a hat and voila, rain poncho in my bag. Nature is so healing and uplifting. 

Today I also got a chance to study the senior school curriculum around well-being and happiness. There is plenty in the curriculum to support the happiness skills series that I have created. I will be linking up with a teacher this week and hopefully we will get things moving within the school system.

Also I am back from Denmark where I spent my childhood- I left in my brochure and spoke with a number of interested parties. It is like sowing a seed and nurturing it, and little by little....


 One of my happy moment of the day was watching this little bird sizing up my toast before he took a bite of it!

 This one arriving a little too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment