Sunday 8 April 2018

Greeting from Edinburgh

Hello again! Good to be back sharing another few thoughts and a happy moment. I am still working on video 7 on Personal problem-solving, slowly but surely it is coming together. It takes creativity and time to visualise the process but I think it is taking shape. Perseverance and hope keeps me going as I believe this is a crucial skill to being able to truly enjoy our lives and the challenges life offers as we fumble along. I call it the DANCE process as I love movement and rhythm. 

Also, I'm investigating how to make my video happiness skills series known so people will avail of it. I should like it to be seen and used in Secondary schools wherever possible.

Here is my happy moment in Edinburgh watching the beautiful mountains from Edinburgh castle.



No comments:

Post a Comment