Sunday 18 March 2018

Sharing a Happy Moment

Welcome to this very first Happiness Skills blog that I have decided to create with two purposes

1  to invite you to share a good experience as sharing good experiences boosts our happiness and well-being.

2  to keep you updated on Happiness Skills video series that I am creating for schools

So here it goes, my first happy experience share:


Connecting with my friend Bacchus in the snow whilst enjoying curious onlookers

Progress regarding the Happiness Skills video series built on my book Happiness Skills based on Positive Psychology: 

I am currently writing/producing session 7 which will be on Personal Problem-Solving. It is a privilege to work on these videos and I am looking forward to sharing them with you when the series of 7 are ready plus a short introduction. 

Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment